Monday, September 10, 2018

NEW School Year... NEW Class.... NEW Grade

Welcome to Our Class!
Ms. Noble’s 5th Grade

Dear Parents, Guardians and 5th Grade Students,

I feel very fortunate to be your 5th grade teacher at Washington Elementary!  I am very excited
about the prospect of working with each of you this year. This is my first year teaching 5th grade!  
I have been a teacher for 20 years, 13 years in Alaska and 7 years here in Ely.  My previous
teaching experience includes Pre-K through 8th Grade special education, grades 6-8 math,
grade 7-8 social studies /technology/student government, and 1st grade. My educational philosophy
is simple: I believe it is important for parents to stay involved in their child’s education.  I will
keep you posted on assessments, homework assignments, and classroom/school/community news
and happenings.  Fifth Graders can accomplish many wonderful things and I aim my sights high!   
I will hold each student accountable for their learning and behavior. I appreciate students who take
ownership in their own education.  I will teach students to be independent, make good choices and
become self-managers. Last, but not least, I believe school should be an enjoyable experience!  
I am very excited to begin this learning experience with this wonderful group of fifth graders!!I look
forward to a positive and successful school year.  Please do not hesitate to contact me if you should
have questions or concerns.

Contact information:
*Email me or a call to the office are the preferred forms of communication
during school hours.

Thank you for sharing your kiddo with me!  

Ms. Kelly Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment