Friday, May 22, 2015

Thank you!!!!

Thank you!

"The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention."        
-Oscar Wilde

I would like to extend a very heartfelt thank you to all of you for supporting me during this school year! I truly appreciate your help in the classroom, your supportive words, your kind emails, the list goes on and on. All of your acts of kindness helped me more than you can imagine! It was a very busy year, but also a very productive and fun year! The transformation for students from the first day of school 173 days ago is amazing!!!! We are readers and superb readers at that! I hope that each of my 20 students has had a great experience in 1st grade and wish them well next fall as they become eager 2nd graders! Enjoy your time together this summer as a family and please come back to see me next year!

Sincerely,
Mrs. Skustad

No comments:

Post a Comment